Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekly Review Feb. 15-21

Wow! I'm getting my weekly review done early this week. My kids are watching a movie, and my house is clean...so I have a little bit of time to update.

February 15 – Kaylee got a birthday present that made its way slowly from Texas through people and finally got to her. It was a toy violin that plays songs from my cousin Tiffany and her boys. We also celebrated Janeene’s, my dad’s, and Savannah’s birthdays.

February 16 – Wendy, Marla, and I took the kids to Fashion Place Mall. The mall was beyond crowded because of President’s Day.

February 17 – Last night when we got home from being at my Parent’s house since Thursday, and we had a VERY unwelcome surprise. Our house was only 53 degrees, and our furnace wasn’t working. I called Mike Solomon (Paul’s best friend) and he drove all the way down to Spanish Fork from Kearns to diagnose the problem, and then came back today with the part to fix it.

February 18 – Everyday Kaylee has a Math page, and Phonics page of homework. Here she is focusing on her math.

February 19 – Wendy, Roman, and Marla came to our house to play. The kids all piled on Marla on the couch and were just being silly.

February 20 – For some reason the kids were everywhere today. It was a very crazy day. I was trying to get the house cleaned up for the weekend (in hopes that someone would come look at our house, and want to buy it)…so, I got the girls (after several times of asking) to clean their bedroom.

February 21 – Today after cleaning our house this morning I wanted it to stay clean, and the girls have had a lot of extra energy lately. So, we went to an inflatable jumping amusement play place called Jumpin’ Jacks.

No comments: