Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Weekly Review Feb. 1- Feb. 7

I have decided to start a new thing on my blog...since I'm taking pictures everyday this year I thought it would be fun to do a weekly review. I am going to try to do this every Sunday, but it may end up being a different day if my life goes crazy (like if I end up moving or something, which I'm hoping will happen very soon).

So, starting with this past week here is my first weekly review.

Sunday, February 1 – Gabby and Roman weren’t feeling well so we just hung out at Grandma’s house. The kids colored their giant coloring book pages.

Monday, February 2 – My mom, Wendy, and I took the kids to the Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum. They had lots of fun playing in the kid’s size town, news desk, and exploring.

Tuesday, February 3 – It was Kaylee’s turn to be sick this week. We got a call from our realtor that someone wanted to come look at our house, so we went to Macey’s (the grocery store) and got ice cream cones.

Wednesday, February 4 – Kaylee had the flu so we stayed home all day. The girls played on the computer for a bit, but it was mostly a movies and lay on the couch day.

Thursday, February 5 – We took Kaylee to the doctor (still sick with the flu)…On our way home we stopped at Krispy Kreme for some yummy hot doughnuts. The girls watched the doughnut machine making them fresh.

Friday, February 6 – Wendy and Roman came down to our house to play today. Here are the kids sitting on the couch watching Fantasia 2000…they loved it. (I love how Roman is eyeing Gabby’s bowl of Cheetos.)

Saturday, February 7 – Kaylee and Gabby got their Valentine Day cards ready for their classes at school.(Paul flew out to Hawaii today)

1 comment:

The Eldredge's said...

Looks like a fun and yucky week at the same time. I hate having sick kids and I can't imagine how much worse it must be do have to do it without Paul. You are a brave woman!! I hope the girls are feeling better now.