Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Interviews

Today I was reading a blog that the mom interviews her kids at the beginning of each year. She shared the "New Years" questions that she asks her kids and I thought it would be fun to see what my kids would say, and how they change every year as they get older. So, here's the questions, and answers, that I received.

Gabby (Age 3)

Favorites:
  • Cereal - Lucky Charms
  • Vegetable - Apple (She says it is NOT a fruit anymore)
  • Drink - Chocolate Milk
  • Toy - Little People
  • TV Show - Curious George
  • Game - The Mouse One (I don't know what game that is. I think it's one of her Leapster games.)
  • Book - Curious George
  • Restaurant - The Pizza Factory
  • Holiday - Christmas
  • Animal - Horse

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Silly Monkey

What do you love about your sister? That she loves books

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Camping

What are some of your wishes for this year? I wish on shooting stars

Kaylee (Age 6)

Favorites:

  • Cereal - Cookie Crisp
  • Vegetable - Carrots (I really thought she would say Spinach, she loves it!)
  • Drink - Apple Juice "Because it's healthy and I want to be healthy"
  • Toy - Cinderella Barbie
  • TV Show - The Brady Bunch
  • Game - Animal Genius
  • Book - Kailey (An American Girls Book)
  • Restaurant - Wendy's
  • Holiday - Christmas
  • Animal - Horse

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Cinderella

What do you love about your sister? That she plays with me a lot

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Hawaii

What are some of your wishes for this year? To get a pretend Computer, a teddy bear, and a Gabby doll.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love their answers! I should try this with Isaac!

The Eldredge's said...

So cute!!

Nicola said...

what a great idea.....I may copy you. (=