Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365

Okay, so a whole bunch of people that I know (and a ton that I don't know too) are doing this thing called Project 365. You take a picture everyday for a year and scrapbook it...actually the thing that started it was a kit by Becky Higgins where you put a picture in a sheet protector and then add journaling...well, those kits sold out FAST (and no, I was not planning on getting one) so I am doing a scrapbook page probably once a week.

Well, I didn't decide to start this until January 13th so I have a few pictures from the beginning of January and then it skips to the 13th. Since all the stuff I didn't need in my house is packed up and in storage at my mom and sister's houses while I sell mine I don't have most of my scrapbook stuff. I wanted to scrapbook so I decided to play around with them on my computer. I will be scrapbooking these with my sister with actual scrapbook products...but in the meantime...I came up with this layout for my first couple of pictures. (You may notice that I used the same background paper that is the backgroud to my blog right now...hee, hee, hee)

No comments: