We got there and they told us that the girl in charge of parties wasn't there yet but she would be in just a few minutes. By the time the party was scheduled to start the girl still wasn't there so they told us they would be having someone else come in to help us with our party. The other girl came in and basically said the dress-up clothes are over there they can change and play. She came back a few minutes later to check on things, eventually they had a fashion show, and tea party...anyway, I took a million pictures and tossed a ton but there are still a bunch that I liked so much I wanted to post them...so, here we go.
While we were waiting for guests, and for the party director to arrive, Kaylee and Gabby had fun exploring and playing with princess items throughout the room:
After they got the party going and told the girls to dress-up we had a whole bunch of princesses running around ready to pose:
For those of you who wonder what happens when you take college girls to a princess party with a runway...Here's what you get. The superstars: Marla, and Tiffany:
After dressing-up (and Marla and Tiffany's fashion show) the kids had a fashion show. Each child got to walk down the runway, twirl or pose, and then walk back. We convinced Jaren to walk Savannah down the runway and then twirl her.
After the fashion show the person that ended up being in charge of the party told the kids to play some more while she set up the tea party. There was one little girl from Kaylee's school that decided that she really liked Jaren and she was following him around and then was chasing him around. She got the other girls into it too. Izzie loved him so much, it was so funny watching them.
The "Lady in charge" was taking quite a while setting up the "Tea Party" and it was getting close to the time when the party was supposed to be over. So, while we waited for the tea party Kaylee opened her gifts:
The kids all got settled in for their "Tea Party" and sang "Happy Birthday" to Kaylee. They got pink cupcakes and either pink hot cocoa, or pink 7-up. I also got each of the girls a tiara set with earrings and a ring, and a personalized princess charm bracelet.
Here are a few group pictures I got at the party:
The first group is Gabby, Kaylee, Jaren, and Savannah (Kaylee's sister and cousins):
The next group is: Jessica, Annika, Kaylee, and Izzie (Some of Kaylee's friends from school):
After that I got: Gabby, Noelle, Maren, and Kaylee (Sister, and the best friends and old neighbors ever):
Finally we have the "Onlookers" they mostly sat, watched, laughed, and made sure everything was going okay. There is Nicola, Janeene, Ariana, Marla, and Tiffany:
For our last group picture we have all the kids together that attended the party:

1 comment:
We had such a blast! I love all the pictures. I can see how it was hard to figure out which ones to post. I totally miss being down by you. Hope that the rest of the day flew by for you. My sis didn't come into town tonight and I am not sure when she is coming, so we should plan something this week! I would totally meet you anywhere. (=
Thanks again for letting us come! Happy Birthday Princess Kaylee!!!
Post a Comment