Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mall Santa and Roman

This week Roman is staying with us while Wendy and Spencer are gone on a cruise for Wendy's birthday. The girls have been loving it so much. The other day I pulled out some fruit for Roman and Gabby insisted that she wanted to feed it to him...it was so cute I had to grab the camera.

Today after I picked Kaylee and Gabby up from school we went over to the mall and saw Santa. My pictures didn't turn out very well because every time my flash went off it made the mall camera flash go off so then they turned out way to bright. Kaylee and Gabby were SUPER excited to see Santa but Roman didn't want anything to do with him. The picture of Roman is especially bright because I was only able to get 1 picture and he wasn't happy...so I'm really sorry about my horrible pictures today.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

How fun seeing Santa! Kennadee went this year and she loved it. She usually screams and won't go near him after we've waited an hour in line but this year she did awesome!. Has it been fun having Roman? Are you ready to have 3 yet? It looks like Gabby is ready. wink. wink. LOL I hope you are having a great holiday season!!

Nicola said...

Look at you traveling around with three kids! I can't believe that you actually braved seeing Santa, I still can't get up enough courage to do that one on my own. I love the picture with Gabby and Roman. Your girls are so cute!