Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

Today was Paul's family Christmas party (with his extended family). We went up American Fork Canyon for the party. It was fun AND COLD!!! There is a sledding hill so we made sure to buy a sled to go sledding. Kaylee was only outside for a few minutes and a huge gust of wind came through and blew up a ton of snow and she ran for cover. Gabby went down the hill a few times on the sled with Paul before she surrendered and went inside. I'll admit it...I was a wimp and I only went outside to take some pictures of the activities.
Paul was either braver...or crazier (Personally, I'm going with crazier) than the girls and stayed outside even with the crazy hard blowing wind. When he came in he was frozen numb head to toe.
Every year at their Christmas party Paul's grandpa brings a pinata for the kids. This year they couldn't find a place to do the pinata inside so everyone bundled all up and went outside to hit the pinata.
After knocking the Winnie-the-Pooh pinata apart, and the kids grabbing all the candy everyone came back inside. Gabby found the Winnie-the-pooh head and the girls decided to put it on:

No comments: