Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nothing much

I noticed that it has been QUITE a while since I posted on my blog. I haven't had anything super exciting to post about. Our reward system that I described in my last post has been working beautifully. The girls LOVE earning marbles and getting mystery gifts. They have already earned one mystery gift each and will each have another one by Saturday (or sooner). They both love school and even do their homework really well (most of the time). They love the different workshops at school (Art, Science, Computers, Music, Kitchen, History, and Foreign Language). We have just been doing everyday events...go to school, do homework, play, etc. Wendy has come down to visit us a few times since Spencer has been working in Provo lately.
Today was one of the days that Wendy came to visit. I took both the girls to school and then met up with Wendy. After we picked the kids up from school we went to the mall. Wendy and Marla gave me a PF Changs gift card for my b-day and I still hadn't used it so Wendy and I decided to have that for lunch. We got it "to go" and took it over to the mall food court so we could get the kids some lunch too. After lunch we thought it would be funny to put Kaylee, Gabby, and Roman in a photo booth for some pictures. First the camera wouldn't go low enough for the kids so we had to have them stand on the bench...then it got interesting. It kept taking pictures when we weren't ready...Gabby got bonked and started crying, then Kaylee was trying to hold Roman up. Here's the pictures we got.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

I'm glad you posted again!! It looks like you had fun at the mall!! I hate those photo booth things because they always take the picture when your not ready!! Oh well!! I'm glad the kids are enjoying school and I hope you are enjoying your free time!!

Miriam said...

That is pretty funny. I haven't thought about putting my kids into a photo booth. It sounds like an adventure.