Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dinner at our house

Since my parents are gone on vacation some of my family came down to my house for dinner. It was fun having dinner at our house. Jaren has been really wanting to come to our house to see our dog and play with Kaylee. So, Janeene and her kids came and then Marla, Chris, Steve, and Tiffany came too. Paul made some chicken enchiladas, and beans, and then we also had a wide assortment of food that everyone else brought.


After dinner the kids (college kids and little kids) went outside to play on the trampoline. There is one HUGE problem when you have 4 kids on the trampoline...someone is bound to get hurt. Kaylee and Savannah ended up colliding. Savannah was fine and continued playing, but Kaylee got hit right above her eye and it got really swollen. By the time I took this picture it is looking TONS better. I'm hoping that it will continue to look better and better and not bother her.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Oh poor Kaylee!! I hate when stuff like that happens. Sounds like everything else was fun though.

Miriam said...

Try 10 kids. That is what happens at my house every day. I just tell them jump at your own risk. But when they get older and less clumsy they can stay away from each other better. Good luck. I'm sorry she got hurt.