Friday, August 1, 2008

Ikea


Have I mentioned that my kids love Ikea? Yesterday Nicola needed to go to Ikea to get a few things and she invited us to come along. So, Wendy, Nicola, and I (along with all our kids) met at Ikea. After we were done wandering we got the kids ice cream...and they ended up lining themselves up by height. The kids love when we go out with Noelle, Adam, and Maren. Thanks for inviting us Nic!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You mean to say Nic invited you? I was never invited! I invited myself! :) It is always nice to get together and have an adult converstaion! Something more than "What's that?" And "Wanna see" and "The baby" are always nice!

Nicola said...

Wendy you are alway invited to whatever we are doing. Are you kidding me it is the highlight of my week! Thanks guys for coming and hanging. I love being able to escape and talk to adults!