
Kaylee's Interview
1. What does mommy always say to you? (Giggle)
2. What makes mommy happy? "Being Nice"
3. What makes mommy sad? "Being Bad"
4. How does mommy make you laugh? "Tickle Me"
5. How old is mommy? "This is a tricky one"
6. What does mommy like to do? "Clean the house"
7. What is mommy’s job? "Cleaning the house"
8. What is mommy’s favorite food? "Macaroni" (Funny, I hardly EVER eat macaroni, Definitely not a favorite but I don't mind it either)
9. What is mommy’s favorite color? "All the colors"
10. How do you know mommy loves you? "Because you love me so much."
Gabby's Interview
1. What does mommy always say to you? (Sticking tongue out)
2. What makes mommy happy? “Smiles”
3. What makes mommy sad? “Tantrums”
4. How does mommy make you laugh? (Giggle)
5. How old is mommy? “Five”
6. What does mommy like to do? at this point she looked at me weird and walked away…I guess I’m just weird.
7. What is mommy’s job?
8. What is mommy’s favorite food?
9. What is mommy’s favorite color?
10. How do you know mommy loves you?

1 comment:
That is so cute!! I love their answers!! I copied you and interviewed Kennadee and I posted it on my blog.
Post a Comment