

Today Kaylee started Kindergarten! I can't believe she's already old enough to be in Kindergarten. Her teacher is from the south and calls everyone "darlin" and she is so cute. Kaylee loves her new teacher. I dropped her off about 15 minutes early today and before I had even left the school she had made a new friend. When I picked her up she was thrilled to tell me all about her new class, and everything that they did. She even told me that she didn't mind me waking her up early every morning to go to school (but if I wake her up for anything else...forget it!)
5 comments:
Does it surprise you that she made a new friend already? Kaylee makes friends everywhere. . .did she ask her if she wanted to take her picture?
Oh how neat!
Did you cry? I have a hard time sending my kids off to school. I hope she continues to enjoy it. I hope you took more photos than that. You should post more.
Wow Kindergarten that is crazy!! It goes by so quick. I'm sure before I know it Kennadee will be there also!! Well I hope Kaylee loves her school and continues to make lots of friends!!
I'm glad she made a friend. She is a very friendly little girl! I guess if you ever need to wake her up for anything besides school you can just pretend that it's a school day and then forget "opps! you don't have school today, It's sunday! Oh well, now you are ready for church!"
YAY Kaylee! I am so glad that she had a good time at Kindergarten. She is growing up so fast! And it does sound like Kaylee to make a friend first thing. She is darlin!
Post a Comment