This was on my friend Maria's blog. This looks like so much fun...so here it goes:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
5 weeks ago

5 comments:
I remember when all of us used to hang out in your backyard and we would make up songs or sing to the Carpenters and make up dances.
And I also remember watching Rogers and Hammersteins Cinderella and dressing up in that long blue dress princess dress.
Becky,
I remember when me, you, and Maria went and had our hair done for prom, then all the fun we had that night. Remember Kenny drinking all that Dr. Pepper at Leatherby's? Funny the things that you don't forget. :)
I remember the first time I saw your bed room. Mickey Mouse Heaven. I had never seen so many mickey mouse things in my life. What a collection.
I remember one time that I slept over at your house (I think it was for Brenda's birthday?) and you introduced me to the movie "Bed Of Roses", which is still one of my favorite movies to this day! And we watched it pretty much every time I ever came to your house.
Remember when we went to Flaming Gorge and you let Chris and I use your air mattress because it wouldn't fit in your tent? I still feel a little guilty because you were pregnant with Gabby!
Post a Comment