Yes, I know...I must of had a moment of insanity. I have NEVER owned a dog; but I told Paul that after Gabby was completely potty trained then if he could find a small dog that wasn't too expensive then we could get one. Paul called me today and said "Take the girls to the Animal Ark in American Fork and look at this puppy. It is SOOO cute." She's a mixed breed: Dachshund, Shih Tzu, and Pomeranian (or a Dachshihpom). She is really cute and we did end up bringing her home.
She doesn't have a name yet. The girls have been petitioning for her name to be Princess...but, we'll see. They think EVERYTHING should be named princess. Does anyone else have a cute puppy name? (Other than princess?)

She doesn't have a name yet. The girls have been petitioning for her name to be Princess...but, we'll see. They think EVERYTHING should be named princess. Does anyone else have a cute puppy name? (Other than princess?)

7 comments:
Good luck with a puppy. I hear you on the potty training rule. My mom said we couldn't ever have a dog until everyone was out of diapers. I understand now! I have no names for you but I think princess would suit her.
How about Cocoa, Hershey, Lou Lou, D.P. (Dr. Pepper), Taffy, Bella, or Sleeping Cutie.
I think you should name her Lady. She looks like a little lady!!
I agree with Lady. She is darling and does look like a little lady. Good luck with everything that a puppy brings. If you need to bring her up when you come up next week, we would love to have her come play with Frodo!
I'm not a big dog fan, but she is so cute! Have fun!
Lulu or Belle is our personal favorite. Our last dog was Princess Isabelle and she went by Belle. Now we have Lulukachoo and it totally fits out crazy pug. My only peice of advice is to use the same key word everytime you put her outside. Our favorite is to yell hurry up and clap out hands. They seem to sense the urgency and get the idea. Then a yummy treat. Our dogs started faking us out in order to get the treat. Good luck, she is darling.
maybe instead of Princess you could name her after a Disney princess. (my dog's name is Jasmine!) Belle or Ariel would be cute...have fun!
Post a Comment