I got some free digital scrapbook kits, and after looking online I found several more free digital kits. I decided to play with the digital stuff that I found and created my first digital scrapbook pages. I have made shutterfly albums but I don't think that's really digital scrapbooking. So...here's my attempt.



I have also "tried" to create my own background for my blog...but, as I'm sure you can tell...I'm still trying to figure that one out. Eventually I will have a cute background that I have created, it just may take a while.

5 comments:
I am totally impressed! I tried making my own background and it took me forever. But I eventually did figure it out. Where did you find the free digital kits? I keep trying to find new papers and haven't been able to find stuff that doesn't have strings attached. shabbyprincess.com has a bunch too. (= I think it looks great and that you did an amazing job!!!
I think your blog page looks great. Andrew has been redoing ours as well. I am not sure he and I have the same ideas about what we want our page to look like. We are still in the redecorating stage too. I can only wait to see how we do when we start designing a house together. Blogging is good practice. Nothing is too permanent. I love the digital pages. and so much cheaper too
Those are really cute!! I love your new background also!!
I would love to design my own background, but I have NO idea how! How do you do it? Yours looks cute!
looking good!
can I borrow your copy of breaking dawn when you finish reading it? Pretty please?
I'll bake you goodies if you say yes.
Post a Comment