Yesterday after the girls were done with gymnastics we met my sis-in-law Jess and my mom at Ikea. My kids think the work Ikea means
"Amusement Park". I always have my camera in my purse so I pulled it out and caught a few amusing moments. The kids didn't want to leave the children's section. In the children room displays the walls have holes for kids to crawl through. That is one of my kid's favorite things at ikea. Between the holes, the beds, and the kid's toy section I didn't think I would ever get the kids out of that area of the store. We had fun going to Ikea. Thanks for going with me Jess. We need to get together again soon (Kaylee asked when she'll see Anna again.)
Gabby was tired and wanted to try out the beds. (see the flower lights on the wall? I bought some and the girls love them by their beds.)

Kaylee found a desk and had picked up a shopping list paper. So, she sat down to write her list.

5 comments:
we had a great time with you guys! Even Connor had fun and he is usually not such a great shopper. we definitely need to plan another outing.
Ikea rocks! We love to go and explore. It is hard to get the kids out of the play section but I think that they make it that way on purpose. (=
Love that store!! My kids don't know about the play section because they love the free daycare way too much! Sometimes we've gone just so mom can let them go run around and play while I shop alone and then we get a cheap lunch and come home.
Russell calls Ikea the devil store. We went there when we first moved to Texas and we got totally trapped and literally could not find our way out. He was so mad!! I am planning on going with Diana so she can show me around. But Russell will never set foot in that store again!! lol
It's fun to see what you've been up to lately, since I've sort of been out of commission the last little bit. Looks like you've been having a great summer!
Post a Comment