I know...Sometimes wierd things just happen. But, it seems like there is a lot of wierd stuff going on around here lately. Maybe it's the change of season or something. This morning I did not want to get out of bed, then off the couch. I'm afraid I might have a sinus infection or something. But, that has nothing to do with my wierd story.
I was sitting on the couch and looked out the window. I had heard the garbage lady go by on the other side of the street and when I looked out my window my next door neighbor was standing in the street watching the garbage truck. He's 3, so I went and got him and took him back home. The garbage lady honked and I thought maybe she honked because my little neighbor had been in the road but then my other neighbor down the street was talking to the garbage lady. I went back inside and didn't think anything else about it until my neighbor from down the street came up and got my neighbor and started walking back down the street. Then they told me that a neighbor down the street was passed out on his front porch with his feet and legs inside his house and his head on the edge of the front porch. He was snoring but it was fast snoring. He wouldn't respond and we were afraid to touch him to wake him up in case he lashed out or something. My next door neighbor called 911 and the cops came and tried to wake him up by yelling at him too...That didn't work and it took quite a bit to get him to wake up. Then he told the cops that it wasn't his house. After a few minutes they figured out it was his girlfriend's house. He was so incredibly drunk the cop said he probably started last night and was still drinking all morning. After a while the guy's dad came and got him and they left. You can tell he was drunk just by the park job in the driveway. It was so wierd the way he was passed out on the front porch.
Onto another subject...My INCREDIBLY aweful next door neighbors (not my neighbor in the story above, my other next door neighbors) now have a for sale sign in front of their house. I am REALLY hoping the house will sale fast and I will soon have new neighbors.
Note to Nicola: It was 2 doors up from your old house. Next door to Michael's house. and, now that there is a house next door to me for sale...you can move back.
5 weeks ago

2 comments:
Hooray for For Sale Signs!!!! I hope that you get new neighbors really quickly! You totally deserve it. As for the drunk guy...who would have thunk that something that weird would happen. Sorry for the weird day. If it makes you feel any better I have a sinus infection too and have not wanted to move all day either. (= I wish I could move closer but I have a feeling we are stuck for awhile. Whatever happened to you moving up here. There is a house on the corner up here for sale. Just three doors down from me. (=
That is really wierd and scarey. Who knows he could have gone and passed out in anyones house. I hope you get good neighbors.
Post a Comment