Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gabby's Dance

This morning Gabby found some money on her bedroom floor and was so thrilled with the idea that she found some money that she was dancing ALL around the living room. I grabbed my camera only to find that it didn't have a battery or memory card in it. I was happy to see that Gabby was still dancing all around by the time I got my camera put together. Sorry, there is no sound on the video but it is still cute and funny.

She had this great idea that with her money she wanted to go to McDonald's (just around the corner) and get kiddie cones for her and Kaylee. Instead, I convinced them that if they got the play room cleaned up we would go to Wendy's and get Chicken Nuggets and Frosties. Yes, I have a nice clean playroom now. At least for a few minutes until they are done with their lunch and get out their toys again.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

That is too cute!! I love the cute things they come up with!!

Nicola said...

I love it when kids dance like that. I wish we could still do it without looking like idiots but I fear it is only for them to look dang cute while doing it. (= I love her hair in pig tails too.