Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Fort




The girls like to pretend that their bunk bed is a tent or a fort about once a month. Today is the day they decided they wanted to do this again. So, I helped them hang blankets all around the bunk bed and they have been pretending to camp up there for quite a while. They took their coloring books and a few toys in there to play. I love kids creativity. I included 2 pictures because they didn't want to peek out together. So, the top picture is Kaylee and the bottom is Gab.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks like fun. Corbin is always trying to make a cave to play in. He uses pillows to make walls but they always fall down. I need to pull out the card table and some big blankets. Kids love having their own special space.

Nicola said...

What a blast! I should introduce that to my kids. Although I would be scared to see the fights that would ensue!

The Eldredge's said...

That is cute!! I remember doing that when I was a kid!! How fun!!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

So cute! My brothers had bunk beds when we were growing up, and we would do that too. We would always play "house."

April said...

I used to make forts like this when I was little. It's so much fun!