My sister-in-law tagged me with this ABC tag. It looks like fun so here it goes:
ABC Tag
A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Paul, Wendy
C-Cake or Pie?- Cheesecake Cake
D-Day of Choice?- Friday
E-Essential Item?- Dr. Pepper
F- Favorite color? I like a lot of different colors but I'll go with Green or Blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Worms
H-Hometown?- Magna, UT
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Mint Chocolate Brownies
J-January or July? July bring on the heat baby!
K-Kids? Kaylee and Gabriella
L-Life isn't complete without? Paul
M-Marriage Date?- Dec 31, 2001
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 4 Sisters, 1 Brother
O-Oranges or Apples?-Apples
P-Phobia and Fears? Heights, dark basements late at night, my kids getting lost
Q-Quote?-Any bug can hit a windshield but it takes guts to stick.
R-Reason to smile?- All the funny things my kids do and say
S-Season of choice?- Spring
T-Tag ten people?- Janeene, Wendy, Nicola, Maria, Miriam, Elaine, Tiffany, and April
U-Unknown fact about me?- I'm ready to move...(I'm not that fond of my neighborhood anymore, and my skin hates the dry air. I got used to the Washington humidity.) I just wish Utah were more humid.
V-Vegetable?- tomato fresh from the gardem
W-Worst habit?- staying up too late at night
Y-Your favorite food?- I like variety...I'll go with Chicken many different ways.
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Cancer
There you have my tag. Now it's Janeene, Wendy, Nicola, Maria, Miriam, Elaine, Tiffany, and April's turn to do this tag.
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
Thanks for the tag!! Come check out my answers!!
Post a Comment