Nicola tagged me so I figured...the kids are playing upstairs I have a minute I can do this.
What was I doing 10 years ago?. I was still in high school 10 years ago. I was a Junior. I worked at Bagley ice. Nothing to exciting.
What was I doing 5 years ago?. I was so miserable 5 years ago. I was 9 months pregnant with Kaylee and every time I went to the doctor they told me that I was so close and could have her any day now. Then they told me that they wouldn't induce labor until she was 2 weeks past due. She was born 2 weeks AFTER her due date.
What was I doing 1 year ago?. I was getting ready for Christmas, taking Kaylee to Preschool, The kids were playing with the Marshalls. Those are the highlights. Other than that it's still the same everyday routine: Cleaning, dishes, laundry, meals, etc.
What was I doing yesterday? Yesterday was a pretty crazy day. We started out by waking up the kids to take Paul to work, went to the post office (in a forever long line), went to Macey's, then we had to go home and find Paul's ID that he lost, I hurried and fed the kid's lunch and it was out the door again to take Kaylee to school. My mom met me at Kaylee's school and we went to lunch (I forgot to eat when I got the kid's lunch), we went to Provo Craft, and then to drop off our car at Paul's office in Provo (so he would have a way to get home), we ran a few more errands and then it was back to Kaylee's school to pick her up. Kaylee's school had their Christmas Celebration last night so we went and the kid's got to visit Santa, make snowman soup, the kid's that go to that school sang carols every 30 minutes, and they had some wonderful refreshments. My mom dropped us off at home and headed for home and we crashed on the couch and watched a movie because I was exhausted!
5 snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, Chocolate, Have I mentioned Chocolate?, Cookies, and Chocolate.
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars: Pay off our House and Car, Buy another Car, Buy a little bit bigger house (but not to big), Put Gabby in preschool (since she has been begging to go for over a year now but I can barely afford Kaylee's preschool), and put money in savings for a rainy day.
5 places I would run away to: I wouldn't want to necessarily run away...just vacation. I would love to go to Hawaii (Paul has been there twice without me), I would love to go to tour Europe: Italy, France, all over. I want to take the kids to Disneyland or Disney World (or both).
5 T.V. shows I like: America's Funniest Videos, Without a Trace, CSI, Numbers, and NCIS
5 things I hate doing: DISHES! Weeding, picking up only to come back 5 minutes later and it's just as bad or worse than it was, Laundry, and Dishes...
5 biggest joys of the moment: Paul, Kaylee, Gabby. I know that's only 3 and I have a million, but I don't want to start listing everything and feel like I've forgotten something, or get carried away and have this be to long.
Now it's my turn to tag some people. Wendy, and Janeene...you have been tagged!
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment