Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another Tagged moment

Janeene and Wendy both tagged me on this one and I haven't gotten around to doing it. I guess I better do it so I don't feel bad tagging people on other things.

MY HUSBAND

What is his name? Paul

How long have you been together? We have been married for 6 years but we started dating 8-1/2 years ago and dated off and on for a while

How long did you date? This is kind of a wierd ? for me...We dated for 3 months, got engaged and were engaged for about 3 months, we broke up for about a year, got back together, and got married.

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? He does usually

Who said "I love you" first? I think he did, but I don't remember

Who is taller? He is by about 3"

Who sings better? I do. He doesn't like to sing much. I am not a very good singer but I enjoy singing to the girls.

Who is smarter? We are both smart, but in totally different areas.

Whose temper is worse? He definately has a worse temper. He isn't very patient but he really, really tries.

Who does the laundry? I do

Who does the dishes? I do, I HATE doing dishes but he works so much now that he doesn't have time. When he's home he's good about helping with the dishes though.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do (it's closest to the door)

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who mows the lawn? He does

Who cooks dinner? I do.

Who drives when you are together? We take turns

Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmm...that's a tough one.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who asked who out? He asked me out.

Who proposed? He did.

Who is more sensitive? It depends on the moment.

Who has more friends? I'm not sure. Probably me.

Who wears the pants in the family? I would like to think that I do

Now it's my turn to tag some people...Nicola and Maria. You have been tagged!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

LOL!!! Thanks for the tag.. :p I am sorry I haven't called you back. I have tried 3 times so far and something always happens like a baby starts crying or Maren starts to scream. I promise I will today. I am so sorry I am a slacker!!! Noelle has asked me about Kaylee's birthday party already. I hope that things are going ok with you!

The Eldredge's said...

Thanks for the tag!! Sorry I haven't been in touch. Life has been crazy between helping Diana move, Packing my own house, Preparing for Christmas, & Working. Come check out my blog. I will post your tag!!