



On Wednesday Kaylee's preschool had their Christmas Celebration. The kid's got to see Santa and Kaylee wrote him a Christmas list so he wouldn't forget what she wanted. The kids that attend school there sang carols every 30 minutes that they have been learning at school (Kaylee keeps calling them Curls.) They got to make snowman soup in the art room (Snowman drawstring bags with hot chocolate ingredients). There were lots and lots of refreshments (chocolate covered strawberries, eclairs, brownies, cream pies and lots more...yum) in the Kitchen. The girls had tons and tons of fun.
As we left the party each of the parents received a gift. Kaylee's age group each made a CD with a Christmas interview on it. I am attempting to attach it but I've never attached anything like that before so hopefully it will work. (Nicola...Noelle is mentioned a couple times in Kaylee's interview)
It didn't work. I'll have to play with it a little bit more when I have some more time.
2 comments:
Your girls are so cute and how fun that even Santa visited the school. Noelle keeps on telling me that we still need to go and visit Santa at the mall. LOL! It looks like they had a blast at the party and I can't wait to hear the CD of Kaylee. She is growing up so fast!
She actually sang this time. And she was nice to Santa to boot. Looks like a good day. We'll have to work on getting that CD on the blog.
Post a Comment