Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Bailey's Circus


Can I just say I LOVE Ringling Brother's circus. It is so fun to watch, to take the kids and share their excitement, and to see all the amazing things they can do.

We went to the circus for Paul's birthday this year. Since my parents went on a cruise and my little sister was home alone we invited her to come with us too. We had SUCH a good time. We went to the and looked at the animals, and then into the arena and watched the pre-show. We watched acrobats, clowns, an elephant painting and lots more.

After the pre-show we had so much fun watching the clowns, the acrobats juggling, the horses and zebras, and the strong-men, and tight-rope acrobats


After intermission was the tiger show, aerial ribbon acrobatics, the flaming human arrow, and the elephant show.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That looks like a blast. I really wanted to go, but Andrew didn't want to. Did you get a good deal on tickets? Knowing you, you probably wonn them off the radio