Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly Review 2011 - June 19 - 25

Sunday, June 19 - Gabby was playing with her fairy wings and decided that they were just the right size for our dog to wear. She put them on the dog and then held him still so he couldn't get out of them. What a cute little doggy fairy.

Monday, June 20 - I babysat my sister's 2 oldest kids today to add a little variety to their summer. I talked to my mom and she agreed to go with my to the zoo. We made sure to get there when it opened and it was so nice to be at the zoo when it wasn't to busy. We ended up staying at the zoo for 5 hours. We went to the bird show, and the small animals show, found all the dinosaurs in the summer dinosaur exhibit, and saw all the animals. The kids had tons fun, and the best part was that they were worn out and ready for some quiet time when we got home.

Tuesday, June 21 - Tuesday has become the girls favorite day of the week. It's the day they get to go to gymnastics. After gymnastics we went to Taffy Town and I let them pick out their favorite taffy flavors, and then to the library to return a pile of books, and restock with some new fun books to read.

Wednesday, June 22 - I got Paul a small pool for Father's day to play in the back yard. Paul pulled it out and filled it up, and the girls (and Paul) were very anxious to get in and play. They had tons of fun, and were shivering when they got out of the pool.

Thursday, June 23 - I got together with my sis-in-law and her kids. It was tons of fun. We went to her house and then went to the park for lunch. After lunch, and playing at the park we loaded up and went over to the Church History Museum. We looked at the exhibits, the pictures drawn by kids from all over the world, and played in the children's area.

Friday, June 24 - My little sister came over and babysat so Paul and I could go out. We had fun, they had fun...it was just a fun night for everyone! Kaylee and Gabby got to scratch pictures into some scratch paper Marla brought, and then Marla read them a chapter in Harry Potter book 6, while Paul and I went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner, and then went and saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean at the theater.

Saturday, June 25 - We were just hanging out, cleaning the house, the usual Saturday stuff and realized we didn't have ANY plans really for the day. We decided to see if some friends wanted to come over to play in our pool, and have a BBQ. They came over and we had such a fun BBQ, the kids played in the pool, and I got to see their tiny new, adorable baby boy.

No comments: