Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weekly Review - November 29-December 5

Wow! It's been quite a while since I've updated. Sorry anyone who is actually still reading my blog. We had a couple weeks where our internet was going slower than a snail hit with a tranquilizer. Now it seems to be somewhat working again...so here we go.

Sunday, November 29 - We put up a little Christmas tree. Since we are living in my sister's basement for a couple months we didn't have space to put up our big tree so my little sister Marla let us borrow a little tree and the kids had lots of fun decorating.

Monday, November 30 - We helped Wendy, Spencer, and Roman decorate their Christmas tree. The kids have had LOTS of fun helping with several trees this year.

Tuesday, December 1 - I was taking care of sick people around my sister's house. Gabby was feeling especially sick...so, no picture.

Wednesday, December 2 - We went to the kid's school for their Christmas Celebration to kick off the Christmas season. The kids got to sing Christmas Carols, make an ornament, and visit with Santa.

Thursday, December 3 - I was still taking care of a few sick people so I didn't even think about getting a picture.

Friday, December 4 - We had Spaghetti for dinner. All 3 of the kids were tilting their heads back and dropping the noodles into their mouths.

Saturday, December 5 - It was my Sis-in-law Jess' birthday so she got a group of her friends together to go to the Red Iguana for lunch. While I was gone to lunch with Jess it was snowing quite a bit and Kaylee heled my mom by shoveling her driveway.

No comments: