Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! We had a wonderful crazy Christmas day. We got up and opened our gifts under the tree. Gabby got the dollhouse she has been asking santa for. That is the ONLY thing she asked for this year. There were several other things that she wanted...but she wanted to make sure that she got the dollhouse. I think she saw Santa 3 or 4 times this Christmas season and every time she only asked for a dollhouse, and Kaylee simply asked for a surprise. Kaylee got some lego sets for her surprise. They each also got a camera (I'm sure I will post some of ther wonderful pictures that they have taken...but not right now.) I got Paul an ipod nano, and a few other small things, he got me Super Mario Brothers for the Wii (SOOOO much fun!!!) and some cute shoes and clothes.
After we opened presents we headed out to my parent's house for the day. Played Super Mario Bro. for hours, and played with our new toys.

No comments: