Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekly Review - October 4-10

Moving Week! Insanity, messes, boxes, and more!!

Sunday, October 4 - This weekend is General Conference weekend. Paul's uncle, aunt and cousins were here visiting from Alaska, and his aunt and uncle were here visiting from Washington. They had a big family get-together so everyone could visit. It was a lot of fun seeing so many of Paul's family.

Monday, October 5 - Everyday I have been bringing at least one full car load, but usually two car loads of boxes and stuff to Wendy's house so that there wouldn't be so much to move on Saturday. This resulted in several piles up to the ceiling. (This picture is a very small portion of my stuff)

Tuesday, October 6 - About a month ago I entered a blog giveaway on the Giveaway Today site. If you haven't checked it out (especially if you live in Utah) you should go check it out...they have a new giveaway everyday. Last month I won one of their giveaways for free gymnastics for a month for 2 kids. It's a new gym in Lehi and they are trying to get their name out so they had this giveaway. So, this was their first free month class at Jump Up Gymnastics in Lehi.

Wednesday, October 7 - School for the girls, packing, piles, boxes, loading up my car with boxes...that pretty much sums up my day. SOOOOOOO sick of packing and moving!!!

Thursday, October 8 - I took yet another couple full car loads to Wendy's house. One of the things in the car was a bubble mower. Gabby and Roman had lots of fun playing with it. It was especially entertaining when Roman was pushing Gabby on the....ummm...I guess riding lawnmower now.

Friday, October 9 - My mom came to help me with packing. We were working on packing up the garage and Gabby found the sled and was trying really hard to sled down the driveway. This was the very last night of sleeping in our Spanish Fork house (Yes, this is really how Gabby was sleeping)


Saturday, October 10 - Moving Day!!! Our big moving day finally arrived. I mostly just had furniture left (since all my boxes went up in my car over the last 2 weeks). I had a lot of amazing people come and help me load up trucks and move, and then arrange things at my sister's house. I didn't get many pictures and the ones that I did get were with my horrible camera phone...here's the highlights.

The best way to get a mattress down the stairs? Ride on it of course!

The best way to get that same mattress to the truck? Have 3 kids put it on their heads and carry it!

What to do with the mattress when it arrives at it's destination? Hope the bed fits together with a few screws missing and put it back on the bed.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Wow it sounds like you had a really busy week last week. Crazy. I didn't even know you sold your house. Did you sell your house? Are you staying with Wendy? Did you find a house?