Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly Review - October 11-17

We are getting all settled after moving last weekend. Thankfully my week hasn't been all run around, packing, and moving.

Sunday, October 11 - A couple weeks ago Marla (my little sister) helped the kids make tie-dye shirts. All the kids wore their shirts to my parent's house for Sunday dinner.

Monday, October 12 - Family Home Evening with Wendy's family. We played a cars game that Roman got for his birthday.

Tuesday, October 13 - The girls had gymnastics. They have been working hard, and love going to class. Gymnastics is definately one of their favorite things.

Wednesday, October 14 - I got the last of my stuff from my house in Spanish Fork. It's empty and ready to go. Here's a cute picture of Kaylee, Gabby, and Roman rolling down the hill together.

Thursday, October 15 - It was my grandma's 88th birthday on Wednesday. Since my kids had Fall Break from school Thursday and Friday my mom and I went up to Logan to visit my grandma.

Friday, October 16 - I signed closing papers for my house!!! Yay!! It's sold, signed, posted, GONE!!! Wendy volunteered to watch my girls while I signed closing papers. While I was gone they decorated foam crowns with jewels.

Saturday, October 17 - We went to the Salt Lake City Library Book Sale, Farmer's Market Downtown, took Kaylee to a birthday party at Color Me Mine for her friend Jessica, then we went to Hee Haw Farms pumpkin Patch with a huge group (mostly family, some friends we got about 30 people to come in our group).

1 comment:

Nicola said...

What great pictures! You are so amazing to remember to get a picture every day. Glad things went well this last week!