Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just me and my girls.

Ever since I had a girl's night out with my sisters Gabby has been asking, and asking, and asking "When can we have a Girl's out?" Well, tonight we had a few people coming to see our house (yes, it's still on the market) so, since we had to be out of our house anyway I decided to declare tonight "Girl's night out".

We started out by going to dinner at Red Robin.

Then, I found a dollar (one very lonely dollar) in my purse and let the girls each get 2 things out of the quarter machines.

We did a little shopping...okay, I bought some hand soap at Bath & Body Works because I'm almost out, and some hair bows at The Quilted Bear for Gabby's school pictures tomorrow.

All day long Kaylee was asking if we could go to the "Sweet Tooth Fairy Bake Shop" for dessert after dinner. Kaylee absolutely loves the cake bites there! They are absolutely scrumptious!!!

We headed for home and found some roosters/chickens wandering around across the street from my house.

2 comments:

Jess said...

sounds like fun! ya just gotta do that every now and then.

The Eldredge's said...

Oh how fun!! They looked so cute! Mommy daughter nights out are the best!