

Monday, September 7 - No School! Happy Labor Day. We went to my parent's house for a BBQ. The kids took care of schucking the corn.

Tuesday, September 8 - Kaylee has been showing interest in learning to play the piano lately. I pulled out one of my very old piano books from when I was little and she had fun figuring out some songs. Time for piano lessons?

Wednesday, September 9 - Gabby and I ran a few errands while Kaylee was at school.

Thursday, September 10 - The hard thing about days when I just clean my house...I don't get out my camera at all. Kaylee had a frustrating day at school. She didn't want to do her work because she didn't understand it. I cleaned, and did laundry. Gabby helped me get things done around the house.
Friday, September 11 - After getting kids from school we went over to my parent's house. Kaylee and Gabby built a fortress at the top of my parent's stairs so no one could come up to/or leave the family room.

Saturday, September 12 - We helped my mom's neighbor with a ton of handmade cards for festival of trees, then we spent the afternoon at the Utah State Fair. We had fun fishing, playing, pony rides, and more.


No comments:
Post a Comment