
Monday, June 1 - While I went to the dentist Wendy babysat my kids, and then while Wendy went to the doctor I babysat Roman. The kids got balloons from Down East Outfitters store.

Tuesday, June 2 - I needed to get my car registered (because it expired on May 31). We ran out the door and forgot to eat lunch before we left. I made a deal with the kids that if they were really good while I got emission and safety inspection done on my car we could get kids meals. It worked and they were wonderful. We went to Carl's Jr. and after the kids ate their lunch they played on the playground for a while.

Wednesday, June 3 - It wasn't too busy of a day. We cleaned around the house and did laundry. Gabby helped me with the dishes.

Thursday, June 4 - Kaylee and Gabby had dentist appointments. Kaylee was excellent letting them get x-rays and clean her teeth but then she didn't want to let the dentist check her teeth with the metal explorer. Gabby was going to let them do x-rays but changed her mind when they tried to put it in her mouth, and wasn't to keen on letting them clean her teeth. They both had excellent teeth, and no cavities. (The headphones on their ears is for the movie they were watching on the ceiling.)


Friday, June 5 - We met with one of my friends to take some pictures up in the mountains of my girls. Then I went to get my alignment fixed on my car and after 2-1/2 they still hadn't gotten to my car so I just took my car and left. I'm glad that I didn't sit there for that time. My mom and I went to lunch and shopping. Then, we went to Wendy's house to babysit Roman while Wendy and Spencer went to a work dinner. We slept over at Wendy's house.

Saturday, June 6 - We went to the Air Force air show. The kids got to climb in helicopters, and planes, and we got to watch amazing planes flying over.

No comments:
Post a Comment