Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekly Review - June 7 - 13

Sunday, June 7 - We went to a baby blessing for Lisa's baby (Paul's sister's baby). After the baby blessing we went to a park for a luncheon. Then it was back to my parent's house. At my parent's house I had fun fishing for babies...or just Ariana (Janeene's baby). She is starting to scoot around and she was really going after the yo-yo I was fishing with.
Monday, June 8 - Jaren (Janeene's son) graduated from Kindergarten at the Dual Immersion Academy where they learn in English and Spanish.
Tuesday, June 9 - We went to the Living Planet Aquarium with Wendy and Roman. We went to the Voicemale concert downtown in the evening.
Wednesday, June 10 - It was family fun day at the BYU Museum of Art. The kids got their faces painted, built things, saw art exhibits, and more.
Thursday, June 11 - We actually didn't have ANYTHING planned (unless you count laundry and a little cleaning, and grocery shopping). I let my kids wear some mismatch clothes and have a nice laid back day.
Friday, June 12 - We had to opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with my family and some friends. After the temple we played at Wendy's house before heading home.
Saturday, June 13 - While some people came to look at my house today (Yes, it's STILL up for sale) Marla and I took Kaylee and Gabby to Jumpin' Jacks (an inflatables amusement place).

1 comment:

The Eldredge's said...

Fun week! I hope your house sells soon!!