Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekly Review March 29-April 4

It didn't seem like to busy of a week...then I looked at my pictures and thought...hmmm...we did do stuff this week.

March 29 - We had Gabby's Birthday dinner and party at my parent's house. We got her a Hawaii cake because she is really anxious to move to Hawaii. We had Gabby's favorite food for dinner: Pancakes, Ham, and Fruit.

March 30 - After school the kids pulled out a game that Brenda gave Gabby for her birthday and played. They had fun with the game, and then had fun just connecting the pieces.

March 31 - I can not remember what we did today. I know I took the girls to school...but other than that I think we just did homework and housework...and other everyday things.

April 1 - After picking Kaylee up from school we went to Wendy's house and helped her get a few more things unpacked. Then we ate dinner there and Kaylee helped make an Oreo Cream pie (and she loved it!)

April 2 - Wendy and Roman came down to our house today. We had planned to scrapbook but didn't really feel like it. Wendy helped me clean my house up instead. Then I gave the kids a bath and turned on a movie before bed.

April 3 - We went to Wendy's house again, then we went shopping to find a birthday present for my bro-in-law Dave. That took us to South Towne Mall and the kids wanted to ride on the Carousel.

April 4 - I'm back at my parent's house for General Conference weekend. I didn't hear much of conference between the yelling and playing of 5 kids running around. But the kids had fun...and I ended up with a huge headache! I can't decide which picture of the day to use. The first one Kaylee is reading one of her school books to Wendy and Roman. The other picture the kids were watching Playhouse Disney on my laptop.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Looks like you have had a busy week! Glad you are keeping busy. We need to get together again soon. I think I am going crazy up here. (=

Wendy said...

dang we see you guys a LOT now that we live a little closer! I like it! :)