It seems like Paul has been working 24/7 lately and as a result we haven't been able to go out and do much since he is so exhausted when he is home. My cousin Tiffany has been visiting from Texas and got a group of our friends together to go on a date. Marla so generously agreed to babysit while we went out. I got the girls ready for bed before I left and then they went to Marla's bedroom and found umbrellas. Marla texted me this picture of them.Our group (From left to right with pictures above) included: Matt and Sarah Printy, Melanie and David Packer, Tiffany and Andrew Redd, and then Paul and me. We had so much fun at dinner that Sarah commented that the table next to us had 3 groups come and go while we were sitting there talking. It was so fun talking about things we used to do and what we have been doing lately. After we were done at dinner we went over to Boondock's and went on the go-kart races. That was so fun and I wish the people in front of David weren't being stupid or it would have been even more fun because I could have gone faster and not slammed on my brakes because of them. Paul got past a few people racing. I wish we could have stayed out later but we had to go pick up our kids and drive them an hour to get home. We made it home at 12:45 and I was so exhausted I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning, but it was so worth it. I wish I could go out more often with Paul and with my friends (but mostly just with Paul).

4 comments:
yay! how fun for you to go out with friends! If we lived closer we could totally trade babysitting. Oh well. glad you had a good time.
Looks like you had a blast!!!! Glad you were able to get out. If you ever need a babysitter, just let me know. My kids would love to hang with your kids!
That sounds like a lot of fun, my only question is why isn't there a picture of you and paul??? How is it that you always avoid getting a picture of you???? Hum, I am definitely going to have to work on that in Yellowstone.
Where IS the picture of you and Paul? It was so cute. That was so much fun. It was good seeing Paul too. YOu are such a trooper to sacrifice having him gone so much. It was good to see Matt and Packer too. We all had fun. Come visit us sometime
Post a Comment