Friday, February 29, 2008

A new chair!


Wednesday while Kaylee was at school I needed to run a few errands. I was done with my errands and there was still lots of time before Kaylee was out of school so Gabby and I wandered into Down East Home Outlet store. They are remodeling their store so they had some item REALLY marked down just because it got dust on it from the construction. Up near the register was a kids size sectional sofa piece. It was regularly $100 and on clearance for $20 so I decided to go ahead and grab it for the kids play room. They love it...and don't really want to share. But, they have learned when they don't shar no one gets it and the sectional goes into time out. This morning they finally learned their lesson and really wanted to share, and they were REALLY good at sharing. So, I figured I would snap a few pictures for everyone to enjoy.

No comments: