I was so excited when I got an email from Nicola this morning inviting us to go to the zoo with her sometime maybe next week or tomorrow. It just so happened that the sometime ended up being TODAY! I haven't seen Nicola and her kids in months and we were all thrilled to go hang out at the zoo, and even better...Wendy and Roman came too. It was such a nice day today and we were all thrilled to be outside enjoying the day.
Kaylee and Noelle were our map readers...Their goal was to get us to the Penguins.
Gabby was running around in circles under this straw umbrella by the black bear.
Our amazing map readers did manage to get us to the penguin exhibit!
This is my favorite picture. We went into the small animal building and Kaylee thought it stunk.

1 comment:
That was seriously so much fun! We really do need to do more fun things outside this summer! Or Spring, or wish it were spring!
Post a Comment