Paul and I were enjoying a nice quiet house while Kaylee was playing upstairs in the play room and Gabby was taking a nap. I went up to check on Kaylee and it was so cute the way she was playing with her Polly Pockets and making them talk to each other. Then the Polly Pockets also started to sing songs to each other. I think it's really funny when Kaylee makes up a song because you never know what words are going to come up in the song next. I stood at the door and listened to her for a minute and then made Paul come and listen too. It was so cute...it was hilarious.
As for Gabby...I think I could use a nap like this. I rarely get to take a nap anymore. I would love to be able to just go lay down and take a nap without worrying what I would wake up to.

1 comment:
Your girls are so cute. I wish that Noelle would play on her own like Kaylee. She hates to be left out of anything. But I agree with you as far as naps go. What would it be like to have no cares. (=
Post a Comment