This past weekend was absolutely crazy...but tons of fun. Wendy's baby is now 6 months old and they finalized the adoption. So, on Saturday they were sealed to him at the Salt Lake Temple. I went with her early and went with Roman to the Youth Center and attempted to convice him that he really needed a nap (yep, that was my whole job...didn't work so well though.) Marla got stuck in the waiting room with the rest of the kids (Sorry Marla). After the sealing the girls had fun outside. Gabby informed everyone that it was cold outside.
After we left the temple Wendy had a luncheon at her church. Paul and I went to Wendy's house to cut the Turkey and Ham, then gather up everything and take it to the church.
The kids had tons of fun running around the gym, chasing each other, and using up all their extra energy.

This is both my grandmas with Roman
I love this picture. It just shows how much fun they were having running, sliding, etc.
Even though it wasn't a luncheon Paul was doing he had fun setting up the food, and everything, and then doing the dishes and cleaning up.
Sunday we came back up for Roman's baby blessing at their church, and then crashed at my mom's house for dinner (and maybe a quick power nap).




1 comment:
It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love the picture of Kaylee running at Temple Square and I totally love the picture of Gabby with the bows in her hair. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. We seriously need to get back together again. Noelle misses Kaylee tons. It seriously looks like you guys had a blast. And congrats to Wendy and her family!
Post a Comment