Ever since Kaylee has started going to the preschool she is currently attending everytime she gets hurt she asks for a wet washcloth. At school when they get hurt the assistant holds a wet cloth on where they got hurt...So, if she squishes her finger, bonks her knee, or her head she immediately asks for a wet washcloth. Yesterday I was taking some pictures to sell some things on ebay and when I looked up Kaylee was holding a wet cloth on her head. I asked her what happened and she said "I just bonked my head a little bit on the floor, but I think it will be okay." There wasn't a mark or bump on her head, no crying, or anything...just a wet washcloth and everything was okay. I just find it funny that even when nothing really happens she needs that small comfort item for her to feel like she'll be okay.
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
That's so cute!! It's fun to watch your blog and learn about your girls!! Now that I am in Twin I hope to come down and see you soon. It will just depend on my baby-sitting schedule and if I can get enough money for gas!!
Kaylee is great! I love her imagination and how she is always so grown up about things. It is a great idea about the washcloth though. I think I might use that one. Sometimes they just need a little bit something to make then stop crying. I still can't believe how much she has changed already!
This is so last week, I told you that you should have posted about "Friend" and "Ruffy."
Post a Comment