Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun

I'm a little behind on a few posts...I've been busy with life. I'm back posting a little bit. So, here we are back on Halloween fun.

On Saturday, October 29 we went to Trunk or Treating and the Chili Cookoff at our church. We signed up to decorate our trunk and hand out candy for the trunk or treating. Paul decorated the trunk and had lots of fun. He found a motion activated spider that goes up and down. He put twinkle lights up, Kaylee's pumpkin that she carved, spider webs, and lots of little spiders on the spider webs. We didn't know when we got there, but they had trunk judging for who decorated the best. Our trunk won for the scariest trunk award. Paul won a McDonald's gift card for his excellent decorating skills.

On Halloween we went to my dad's office for trick or treating around his office, and for lunch. Roman and Hudson also went trick or treating around the office with Kaylee and Gabby.

My dad even got into Halloween dressing up in Gabby's Witches hat.

No comments: