Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekly Review April 17-23, 2011

Sunday, April 17 - After a full, busy day on Saturday with everyone seeming to be healthy and fine, at the VERY end of the day Kaylee was sick. She was sick all day Sunday and didn't move from her spot on the couch. I couldn't get her to eat anything at all. I did convince her to drink some pedialite and water.

Monday, April 18 - Kaylee's feeling a bit better, but still not up and full of energy. My little sister Marla got her tonsil's and adenoids removed and came over to my house for a bit afterwards because I live right next to the hospital, and she really didn't want to sit in a car and head home just yet. As a courtesy I did not take a picture of my sister laying in pain on my living room sofa.

Tuesday, April 19 - My dog found a Maraca that my sister got for my kids while she was on a cruise. He loved the sound it made and really didn't want to give it up. Right after the picture I made the kids put it somewhere that they could play with it, without the dog getting it.

Wednesday, April 20 - It's spring break for my sister's kids. They came over to play while their parents were at work. The 4 older kids had so much fun playing together, but Ari was feeling a bit left out. She did enjoy swinging in the hammock for a bit.

Thursday, April 21 - I thought we were over the sickness once Kaylee was feeling better on Monday...unfortunately Gabby woke up sick in the night, and crashed in a beach chair in the living room all day Thursday. She didn't seem to get it as bad as Kaylee had, but she was still not a happy little girl.

Friday, April 22 - It's still spring break for my sister's kids. They came back over again with Gabby feeling a bit better. Although it's still pretty cold outside the kids had fun playing outside. Jaren found a butterfly in my backyard and carried it around on his finger for quite a while before setting it down.

Saturday, April 23 - Easter Weekend! Our neighborhood had the most amazing Easter Egg Hunt and neighborhood breakfast. They had it set up that each of the 4 age groups got to search in 3 neighborhood yards for eggs. Each person got at least 12 eggs, and when the horn sounded they could gather up all the extra eggs. Gabby got a HUGE bucketful of eggs, and she found a silver egg to get a grand prize. She chose a butterfly net (which she lost the same day...I think she left it at my cousin's house. Hey Tiff! If you find a butterfly net let me know!) Kaylee got a bunch of eggs too, and had a blast. We also went to my cousin's house, and then Paul's parent's house. It was a busy, and very fun day.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I now have a bracelet and a butterfly net at my house that belong to Gabby. I keep meaning to mention that to you. I guess we will have to plan a playdate so she can get it all back