Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Pictures

It has been quite a while since all of the grandkids on my side of the family have been together for pictures. My mom wanted to get her wall updated, and we were all more than happy to get some new pictures of the kids. Wendy has a friend that is a photographer that agreed to attempt the madness of 8 kids together in some pictures, so we all gathered at Wendy's house and had a photo session with Heidi. I got out my kids Christmas dresses early so they could wear them for pictures and I think they are so cute!

Here's some shots she got of Kaylee and Gabby:

Here's a few of my sister Janeene's three kids:

A few shots of Wendy's boys:

and finally, the pictures of all of the kids together:

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

These are all adorable! I love them! I was a little confused about the extra baby in the picture. IT took me a minute to remember where she came from