Friday, October 22, 2010

Flashback Friday

I am really enjoying Flashback Friday, and I hope that anyone who reads my blog is enjoying it too. One of the things I am really enjoying is when we are heading to do something that we have done before so we have our flashback picture, and then our current pictures. This weeks flashback picture is from the Snowbird Ski Resort tram ride up the mountain in 2007. There was a lot of snow up there to play in, and it was snowing. I have a feeling that when we go up tomorrow there won't be any snow. Snowbird's tram ride up the mountain has been a fun tradition that my family has done since I was little. I wish I could find a flashback picture of Snowbird from when I was little. So, since we are heading up there this weekend here's my flashback pic for today.

No comments: