Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekly Review - August 29-Sept. 4

Sunday, August 29 - Kaylee loves her new cousin Hudson, and she loves to hold Hudson any chance she can get.

Monday, August 30 - We did homeschooling in the morning, then I took my parents and Spencer to the airport to go to a tax seminar in San Diego.

Tuesday, August 31 - Paul and I were offered free tickets to the John Mayer concert from the veteran's center. It was such a fun concert!

Wednesday, September 1 - For our homeschooling we were talking about Japan. One of the fun things we tried was origami. Kaylee and Gabby had fun making about 10 paper airplanes with their origami. I made this really cool star.

Thursday, September 2 - If you have never tried Golden kiwi then you are DEFINATELY missing out. Golden kiwi is one of the most amazing fruits ever! They have a kiwi taste to them but they are sweeter, not quite so tangy, and SOOOO much better! I have only ever been able to find them at Harmon's. So, let me tell you know: RUSH to your nearest Harmon's and stock up. You can thank me later...Seriously!!!

Friday, September 3 - Marla, the kids, and I went over to Janeene's house and took her kids their tie-dye shirts they had made with Marla last Sunday. My kids were already wearing their shirts so we got them together really quick for a picture on the couch.

Saturday, September 4 - We went and picked up our bountiful basket (produce co-op basket with a variety of produce), went to the Farmer's Market downtown, picked up my parents from the airport, and ate some of the most amazing homemade chicken lettuce wraps.

No comments: