Sunday, January 3, 2010

Congrats Chris & Melissa

On New Years Eve my brother married a lovely young lady. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on my 8 year wedding anniversary (because they think I'm really cool and wanted to get married on my anniversary.)

We started our day at the Salt Lake Temple to attend the wedding/sealing.

My parent's hosted an amazing catered luncheon at the church. We had chicken cordon bleu, rice, veggies, cream puffs, and mini eclairs. Yum! I forgot my camera at my parent's house so I didn't get any pics at the luncheon...but, my mom came to the rescue and sent me some pictures.

The reception didn't start until 8:00 (my kids bedtime is at 7:30) so we didn't last very long at the reception. Melissa's mom made the wedding cake, and refreshments, and decor. We had a hard time deciding exactly whatthe theme was...but it was something along the lines of Fairy Tales, renaisance, ball...maybe? Marla got the wonderful opportunity of being one of the bridesmaids and was so happy to show off her bridesmaid dress for the camera.

No comments: