

Monday, July 13 - I didn't get any pictures...but here's what we did. We went to Wendy's house to write out our grocery lists and figure out what coupons we needed to find. Then Wendy came down to my house and we sorted through coupons and went to Albertson's to get some groceries...Wendy ended up spending $60 and saving $135; I ended up spending $80 and saving $140.
Tuesday, July 14 - Another fun day of summer school for the girls. This week is Enchanted Kingdom week. Kaylee's class made sparkle wands, crowns, and capes and did several princess activities. Gabby's class went to kitchen and made princess pillow tarts, and a bunch of other fun things in other workshops.

Wednesday, July 15 - My dad got us some tickets to go and see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. My parents babysat my kids and put them to bed. It was so fun having a night out enjoying a movie with my sisters...Oops...no picture again.

Thursday, July 16 - Another fun day at Summer school. This time Gabby's class made wands and capes and such, and Kaylee's class went to kitchen time. I babysat Roman while Wendy went and got her hair cut and colored.

Friday, July 17 - We went to a family reunion for my Mom's family. This is the family that I have always been closest to growing up and I don't get to see them nearly enough.

Saturday, July 18 - First thing in the morning we went to the Draper Days parade with Wendy and Roman. In the afternoon Marla (my youngest sister) hosted a slip n' slide water party in my parents backyard for all 6 of her nieces and nephews. Here's Kaylee, Gabby, and Savannah, using the slip n' slide as a drinking fountain instead of a slide.

No comments:
Post a Comment