Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring 2009 pictures

Today Kaylee had cap and gown kindergarten graduation pictures at school. I got up this morning and did her hair up in curls. It took me over an hour to get her ready this morning because her hair has gotten so thick. I loved the way that Kaylee's hair turned out.

After I took Kaylee to school I came home and decided to do Gabby's hair just like Kaylee's. (She has graduation pictures tomorrow so I'll have to do it up nice again tomorrow too.)
When I got back to Kaylee's school to pick her up the photographer was running way behind schedule. Kaylee's class was still waiting for their turn so I helped get all the kids in their caps and gowns.
I have been wanting to get their pictures done together for a long time now...the last time I got their pictures done was last April. So, after we picked Kaylee up from school we went over to the mall and got their pictures taken, and I think they turned out so amazingly cute. I'm glad that I just went and did it and didn't stress myself out about scheduling, and planning hair-dos, and outfits.

Here's the amazingly cute pictures that I got done today at Kiddie Kandids.

3 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

I LOVE those pictures!! They are so cute!! Your girls are getting so big!! I love the one where their backs are turned and it looks like they are looking at the ocean!! You will have to take a real picture like that when you guys get to Hawaii!!

Tanya said...

Love the new pics. They are so sweet.

Nicola said...

Your girls are so adorable! I wish my kids would sit that still for pictures. I need to follow your example and just go and do pictures. Looks like you have had a busy day! Oh and I am totally jealous of your friends 3 offers!