Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter fun!

Saturday

This weekend was fun as we celebrated Easter. Our fun started on Saturday at my parent's house dying Easter eggs with their cousins.
While the kids dyed Easter Eggs I went outside and hid eggs for the egg hunt. We had the eggs so that each of the kids had to look for certain eggs. Kaylee found Disney Princess Eggs, Gabby found Tinkerbell, Roman found Disney Cars, Jaren and Savannah found eggs with animal stickers on them. They did really well, whenever they found an egg that wasn't theirs they would yell out who's egg they found and take it to them.Kaylee found one of Roman's eggs in the playhouse...Gabby found a dandelion and was thrilled!!!Roman and Gabby found some eggs in the playhouse tunnel.
After the egg hunt (and Pizza for dinner) the kids all got a dress or outfit from my parents and tried them on (except Ariana because she was asleep). Here's the silly kids in their clothes from Grandma and Papa.
Sunday

I think I went a little overboard on Easter (I feel bad that Paul wasn't here and I think I tried to compensate for him being gone.) Anyway...my kids were a little too spoiled. On Sunday this is what my kids woke up to find.
When Gabby woke up she just stared at the table and said "Who's birthday is it?"Here's what it looked like after they raided their treasures.
I woke up on Sunday really not feeling well...I did NOT want to move off the couch. Since we stayed at my parent's house this weekend the girls got to go to church with my mom and Marla. Here they are in their Easter dresses ready to go to church.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

wow, no wonder Gabby thought it was either someone's birthday or Christmas! Your kids got so much for Easter! Dang!

Nicola said...

Holy LOOT! My kids think the Easter Bunny is really small and can't carry very much. LOL....glad you had a great Easter!

Tanya said...

I love the "who's birthday is it?" that is hilarious. I guess I'm bad I told Jack the Easter Bunny isn't real. But we still did an egg hunt and candy. Any excuse for candy is a good excuse.