Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

For Thanksgiving Paul decided that he wanted to create the menu and cook the entire meal. He spent hours online finding recipes, writing the menu, and figuring out what he needed to go shopping for. After gathering everything together and shopping we headed up to my parent's house on Wednesday and Paul started cooking. On Wednesday he made wheat rolls, parker house rolls, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and pumpkin cheesecake. He woke up early on Thursday morning and started on the main courses of our Thanksgiving dinner. He made (everything from scratch) mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, and of course the turkey. While Paul was making dinner I helped the kids with a couple of small cookie crafts to keep them out of the kitchen.




oh...and did I mention kids walking on the ceiling (it goes right along with bouncing of the walls)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So...how was the food? YOu didn't say if it was good or not. I am sure it was amazing. We want Paul to cook for us next year